On Friday just gone, Alan Musselman (Macromedia Senior Product Support Engineer) hosted a live Breeze Presentation on Fireworks MX 2004 Best Practices. The presentation covered:
- Simple Rollovers and Disjointed Rollovers
- Side by side comparison of slice behaviors and button symbols
- When to/not to use popup menus
- Creating/duplicating a symbol and nesting symbols within a button
- Why/when to use batch processing
If, like me, you missed the live broadcast, you can watch back the archived presentation.